matches 문장 EN
- 문장 match
- He knew he had met his match.
- The carpet and curtains are a match.
- He struck a match and lit his cigarette.
- The end of the matchstick is dipped in a sulfurous compound to turn it into a complete match.
- Whilst the new paint was a good metameric match under natural light, it looked odd under a fluorescent light.
- Denmark coach Morten Olsen's pre-match warning that the Netherlands were simply better than his side could easily have been dismissed as mind games.
- He can win a match with that one move.
- He can even the match with a press.
- 문장 matches
- Roman and medieval football matches were more violent than any modern type of football.
- It is the third of eight matches that Spain will play in Group I, but the coach Vicente del Bosque has described it as being more akin to the first leg of a cup semi-final.
- The 26-year-old has proved a revelation since his £10m move from Freiburg, with his 11 goals in 10 matches hauling Newcastle above Spurs, who went down to Adel Taarabt's goal in Saturday's late kick-off at Loftus Road.
- Spectator rowdiness and movement during matches is considered part of the “modern era of tennis” and good for the game, attracting nonfans interested in the spectacle.
- Some context is required. Moldova were weak at the back and blunt up front, and have failed to score in six matches stretching back to last October, with only hints at English complacency offering them glimpses of summoning a riposte.
- Ladies matches shall consist of 6 rubbers. Each rubber shall consist of best of 3 games to 21 points.
- Blackpool, chasing a seventh win in 17 league matches, simply could not contain Sunderland's rampant attack and had to resort to a combination of last-ditch defending, fine goalkeeping and a large slice of fortune.
- The Swannies got on a real roll over rounds 16/17 & 18 of 1987. In consecutive SCG matches, they flogged the Eags 30.21 to 10.11, followed that with a 36.20 to 11.7 demolition of the Dons and finally a 31.12 to 15.17 thrashing of Richmond.
- 문장 matched
- His proudest offering is a matched pair of 17th-century huanghuali tapered cabinets formerly in the Museum of Classical Chinese Furniture in Renaissance, Calif.
- With its rolling landscapes, welcoming people, and peaceful serenity, the idylatry of the town was matched only by its isolation.
- The translator matched every malapropism in the original with one from his own language.
- She matched him at every turn: anything he could do, she could do as well or better.
- Blast searching identified five and nine contigs assembled from small RNAs of samples T1 and T2 matched onto the genome sequences of badnaviruses in the family Caulimoviridae.
- The delight the small crowd of civilians derives from the stunned but affirmative responses made by the soldiers is matched in the following scene by that of a café-goer who, spying the soldiers ordering drinks, exclaims, “Real live poilus!
- 문장 matching
- In the last 20 years the matching of foods with wines has become an exercise in wizardlike precision.
- 2008 John F. Nash, "Christianity: the One, the Many - Volume 2 - Page 308" The three liturgically recognized stages in life are sometimes referred to as “hatching, matching and dispatching.”
- They carried dragonskin shields and wore matching dragonskin slippers.
- "Jobseekers are entitled to personalised jobsearch planning and job-matching, with direct access to vacancies."
- Companies that sell kits for large-scale domes offer custom options like cupolas, balconies, rectangular additions for extra rooms and even matching minidomes for pets.
- She wore a fashionable outfit with matching purse and shoes.
- There were no files matching the pattern *.txt.
- For the average Vegas spender or showgoer, a bore. His musical sound with a combo of three is uncouth, matching to a great extent the lyric content of his nonsensical songs.
- Functions should use matching variable names for tramp data to improve readability.
- She became very good at mixing and matching skirts, blouses, and accessories to extend her fashion budget.
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr matches
- en matchest