organisations 문장 EN
- 문장 organisation
- Nations joining the organisation had to sign a nondissemination treaty.
- The skeleton of the organisation is essentially the same as it was ten years ago, but many new faces have come and gone.
- But how the neurons are organised in these lobes and ganglia remains obscure. Yet this is the level of organisation that does the actual thinking—and is, presumably, the seat of consciousness.
- The organisation was officially concerned with economic development but after the memo was leaked people began to see them in their true colours.
- By the superficial observer moss animals or bryozoans (Bryozoa) are easily confused with the sponges, although bryozoans differ remarkably from the latter creatures of a far more complex organisation.
- 문장 organisations
- Able-bodyism is an obvious part of being in organisations even when certain tasks are designated as for disabled people.
- Mr Donald Alfred BLACKAM Mount Clear Vic 3350 For service to the community through philanthropic contributions to health, youth and dancesport organisations.
- Mr Bryan Bernard MARTIN Blackburn Vic 3130 For service to the thoroughbred horseracing industry, particularly as a broadcaster and administrator, and to the community through charitable organisations.
- Many observers have commented that, with so many Russian newspapers and TV channels now controlled by oligarchs or powerful organisations, kompromat is now a regular feature in the supposedly independent press.
- The paper discusses the development of a performance measurement methodology for Idea Management (IM), i.e., a system that supports nonprofessional innovation as a way to the continuous improvement of organisations.
- In an interesting sidebar, the government has launched a Senate inquiry into environmental organisations and tax deductability.
- But the risk is that being put on a quango hitlist becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, as organisations targeted for the chop find their best staff leave and become hard to replace.