organised 문장 EN
- 문장 organised
- It is no coincidence that when chefs Bocuse and Vergé organised a stratospherically expensive Mediterranean cruise [ … ] they called on the skills of their friend Lenôtre to produce Bocuse's legendary truffle soup.
- The Duk-Duks organised the law in New Britain.
- The community organised a paintathon to create a wall mural.
- Defeat would have been harsh on the Swiss, predictably well-organised under the masterly direction of veteran coach Ottmark Hitzfeld, and in midfield man Xherdan Shaqiri they have one of Europe's rising stars.
- Huge credit must go to Championship strugglers Ipswich, who were well organised and kept their Premier League opponents at bay for 151 minutes in the tie, including more than an hour at the Emirates.
- But how the neurons are organised in these lobes and ganglia remains obscure. Yet this is the level of organisation that does the actual thinking—and is, presumably, the seat of consciousness.
- To increase the understanding of what the mouth of a yidaki player is actually doing, Hollenberg organised to have magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans done of him playing the instrument.