ovary 문장 EN[ˈəʊvəɹi]
- 문장 ovary
- Mehlis' gland is dextrolateral to the ovary.
- Among these six tissues, the intestine showed the highest space response with 10 genes categorized as oxidation–reduction processes (gene ontogeny term GO:0055114), and the expression levels of choriogenin precursor genes were suppressed in the ovary.
- These morphological variants in the size and shape of the upper lip are consistent with a series of counterparts in other floral organs, such as character of corolla throat, length ratio of corolla tube to corolla lobes, inflation of the lower part of the corolla tube, position of the anther and filament relative to the ovary and style and type of anther dehiscence, exsertion of the style with curvature type of style tip, and dorsoventrally equal/unequal development of the ovary (Figs. 1, 4, 8).
- Carpels ca. 120 per flower; ovary 1.4–1.7 × ca. 0.3 mm, densely covered with golden-brown hairs; stigmas and pseudostyles flagellate, ca.8.5 mm long, L-shaped curved in the middle, yellowish in vivo, blackish when dry, glabrous, tip awl-shaped.
- 문장 ovaries
- The male testicles are homologous to the female ovaries.
- To better define germ-cell dynamics in EnSCs-treated female mice, nonatretic and atretic follicles were quantified in ovaries of C57BL/6 mice (untreated control, chemoablated group and chemoablated with EnSCs group).
- Ovarian development was assessed according to: (a) the stage of development, scored on a scale developed by [20 ] (1 and 2 representing previtellogenesis, 3 and 4 vitellogenesis and 5 mature egg formation), and (b) whether eggs were present in the ovaries.
- They open postero-laterally through the membrane between the mediotergites VIII-IX. The reservoirs are large; the acinous glands are deeply placed inside the abdomen and lie laterally on each side of the ovaries.
- Post-mortem examination of ovarian development revealed that 25 out of 30 ESS flies had previtellogenic ovaries (Panel b in S3 Fig ).
- Specimens were placed in a cavity slide and illustrated both before and after immersion in 70% ethanol to clarify some details inside the ovaries, such as the presence or absence of trophocytes and oocytes.
어려움: 수평 5
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en ovaryless