past tense 문장 EN
과거 시제 과거시제
- 문장 past tense
- [ … ] - it's dead, finito, past tense.
- In the phrases ‘I am running tomorrow’ and ‘I am running now,’ the main verb is in the non-past tense.
- past tense
- "Has the #5 bus arrived?" "Yeah, you missed it." (past tense)
- "Has the #5 bus arrived yet?" "Yeah, you didn't make it." (past tense)
- In the few instances where the initial description is couched in the past tense, immediate reversal occurs and the scene is contemporized by the listener.
- 문장 past tenses
- A child familiar with past tenses formed with "-ed" overregularizes by saying "goed" instead of "went".