placed 문장 EN[pleɪst] US
- 문장 place
- The place of the sylphid queen. — J. R. Drake.
- He was diagnosed with syndesmosis in his left ankle, the same injury that cost Ryan Hoffman a place in last year's grand final.
- The laminate adhesive has very aggressive tack and is hard to move once in place.
- took third place ; took bribes
- After the party there was tape all over the place.
- Long even before the last tenant had occupied it, the room had been regarded with fear and aversion, and the end of that last tenant had in no way lightened the gloom that hung about the place.
- According to Christianity, when someone dies, they go to either Heaven or the other place.
- They tied for third place.
- 문장 places
- Tom is tall; Dick is taller; Harry is still taller. ("still" and "taller" can easily swap places here)
- Blessed be God that there are still places where grinding poverty is unfelt and unfeared!
- The Forerunner 305 by Garmin (at Amazon.com , $217.99, among others) is a watchlike G.P.S. device that can help travelers keep up with their exercise regimes in unfamiliar places.
- The Hotel Carter is one of the last cheap places to stay in Times Square, a reputation borne out by its waterstained carpets, peeling walls and healthy occupancy rates.
- There's more caffeine in my coffee than in the coffee you get in most places.
- An insatiable traveller, he wrote picaresquely of strange places and stranger men.
- I have places to go and people to see.
- As long as my friend Mike places first and my friend Joe places second, or vice versa, I will be happy!
- Many people remained in their hiding places until the war was well and truly over.
- For Liverpool, their season will now be regarded as a relative disappointment after failure to add the FA Cup to the Carling Cup and not mounting a challenge to reach the Champions League places.
- 문장 placed
- All names were placed into an alphabetical list.
- For example, a sign drawing attention to the antilitter norm is more influential in reducing littering when placed in a nonlittered setting than when it is placed in a prelittered setting (31).
- The robot arm reached out and placed the part on the assembly line.
- The tubes should be placed breadthwise inside the box.
- A marble fountain adorned with Cupids was placed in Davies’s sitting room, and one room was transformed into a library, with wood paneling and calfbound rare editions.
- The cryonics society placed the patient into cryonic suspension
- A lion is debruised when a bend or other ordinary is placed over it, as in the cut.
- A dihexagonal pyramid is composed of two hexagonal pyramids placed base to base.
- 문장 placing
- Many assembly lines use pick and place robots to do repetitive tasks such as placing small components onto circuit boards."
- to plump oysters or scallops by placing them in fresh or brackish water
- I used to play a game with David and Douggie, Dennis and Drew — stop their sneezes midsniff just by placing my pinkie finger against their nostrils and saying gesundheit before it was time.
- When placing a C-spine on you must measure the person's neck precisely.
- The "clickability" of the foams, a measurement of a foam's usefulness in die-cutting processes, was determined by placing a piece of foam 1 in. thick under a square die, 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 in.
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en place
- fr place
- en places
- fr places
- en played