ranking 문장 EN[ˈɹænk.ɪŋ]
- 문장 ranking
- Unlike the orderly or batman, a humble low-ranking servant, an aide-de-camp is often a general, who before the institution of the chief of staff could hold a similar position to his chief.
- The young Northern Ireland player now meets Ryan Day for a place in the last sixteen of the ranking tournament.
- Military attachés are usually high-ranking officers.
- Lisicki will rise from her current ranking of 62 to at least 35 in the world on the back of her efforts at the All England Club, but she will have serious designs on a first Grand Slam title after overcoming the 2007 runner-up.
- To illustrate, I used B-roll of photos on the iPhone that were being “Instagrammed” (Figure 8.6) with fun filters along with screen captures of Instragram's No. 1 ranking in the iTunes App Store and the Apple website touting the iPhone 4S.
- Dissociation constants (K i ) for drugs typically lie in the same range as K i for natural ligands; in most instances (different proteins and docking conditions), vastatins are the strongest interactors, with atorvastatin ranking top in half of the cases.
어려움: 수평 5
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 3
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en rankings