sensor 문장 EN[ˈsɛn.sə]
감지기, 센서 센서
- 문장 sensor
- The raw signal data was subjected to a baseline correction process to subtract the sensor's offset and drift variations.
- The proximity of the heat source allowed it to be detected by the sensor.
- to retask a sensor array
- The new Canon has a 12MP ccd sensor.
- Using this method, we constructed a water-in-oil droplet generator, sensor-integrated cell growth chamber, valve-based flow selector, and interconnectable modular devices.
- When that occurs, the device does not measure the amount of methane that the second sensor would capture, and so it underrecords methane leakage rates.
- Similarly, expressions of the ptsH gene, encoding the phosphocarrier protein HPr, and the SPD_0082 gene, encoding a sensor histidine kinase, were down-regulated 1.6- and 1.4-fold, respectively.
- 문장 sensors
- It has two 32-bit microprocessors and four 8-bit subprocessors not to mention 100 customized gears, 38 sensors, 14 motors and a camera-based optical system.
- Fully CMOS compatible capacitive differential pressure sensors with on-chip programmabilities and temperature compensation.
- That was before I stood on a floor made from aeroplane steel and fitted with “shakers” that simulated surface motion and before I experienced a spatialised sound system and before I had sensors attached to my wrists that responded to my movements.