specify 문장 EN[ˈspɛsɪfaɪ]
- 문장 specify
- Use the /b switch to specify black-and-white printing.
- To define is to specify, to trace limits; and whatever this 'something' is, it seems at once bafflingly specific and yet bafflingly without limits.
- If you don't specify a number of items, the default is 1.
- If you don't specify a number of items, it defaults to 1.
- ISCs signal to their daughters by Delta-Notch signaling to specify enterocyte versus enteroendocrine cell fate, but the pathway must remain inactive in the ISCs themselves to avoid differentiation.
- Most of our company's computers are standardized, but the IT director allows the employees in his own little fiefdom to specify their own machines.
- Specify a filemask of *.BMP to match bitmap image files.
- Admiral Buzby’s report describes an array of digital video recorders used to capture “activities” — it does not specify whether interrogations are included — in at least four subcamps at Guantánamo.
- Local signaling from adjacent epithelia specify prechondrogenic fate in neural crest-derived mesenchyme, which then differentiate into chondrocytes several days later [1 ].
- 문장 specifies
- … 1962 Style Book, p63, specifies the following: aging, altho, ameba, analog, apolog, burocracy, burocratic, …
- In the sentence, “The barbecue finished before John arrived”, the subordinate clause “before John arrived” specifies the time of the main clause, “The barbecue finished”.
- For example, while Figure 1 shows information for 516 visitor groups, Figure 3 presents data for 1,625 individuals. A note above each graph or table specifies the information illustrated. ... For example, although Joshua Tree NP visitors returned 525 questionnaires, Figure 1 shows data for only 516 respondents.
- 문장 specified
- The number of particles per unit volume of a specified volume can be considered to be the particle density for the specified volume.
- They specified a 70 durometer polyurethane.
- The building's architect failed to account for natural light availability and specified more lighting fixtures than needed, resulting in over-illumination and leading to increased headache incidence for some building occupants.
- An event is a point in spacetime, specified by the coordinates x, y, z, and t.
- It makes sure that the field name argument is not empty, and that the field specified there is an actual existing field in the class which declares the method decorated with this attribute.
- Your computer hibernates after it has been idle for the specified amount of time. — Microsoft Corp, Use Hibernate and Standby to Conserve Batteries (2001)
- An overspecified truth table contains at least one decision that will never be executed because it is already specified in a previous decision...
- A noun phrase is overspecified when it is used in a context where a pronoun would have been unambiguous.
- We can't afford for the performance to run on for more than the specified time.
- 문장 specifying
- In addition to specifying the whole list at once using square brackets and commas, you can build them up piece by piece using the (:) operator. This process is often referred to as consing.WB
- In a statement signed by a dozen other leftists, he said that his group would form a new antibailout movement, one opposed to the memorandum specifying the details of the new loan program.
- Alternatively, an Amazon-like interface filters the list of molecules by specifying type (Nuclear receptor, coregulator, ligand) or by typing GO Terms or Diseases in autosuggest text boxes.
어려움: 수평 4
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en specifying