such as 문장 EN
같은, 와 같은
- 문장 such as
- Recently, some insecticides with novel mode of actions, such as chlorantraniliprole, have been widely applied in rice fields against rice borers [ 10 ].
- Group B contained free hydrophobic amino acids such as Phe and Val, conjugated phenylpropanoids, including chlorogenate and procyanidin, and many sugar phosphates.
- Eleven of these genes contained signal peptides and were potentially secreted, and others included genes encoding enzymes such as hydrolases, kinases, cytochromes, and chloroperoxidases.
- I use roses and grasses such as stipa, sweet william and tulips, with structural stuff such as the evergreen shrubs choisya and danae.
- Particularly, it remains unknown whether the chronophysiological mechanisms, such as the sleep-wake regulating processes, can contribute to the development of depression and to a beneficial response to an antidepressant treatment.
- It has been shown that PPAD is able to citrullinate bacterial as well as host peptides such as fibrinogen and α-enolase.
- It was also reported that Mfa1 fimbriae are essential for coadhesion and community formation with oral commensal bacteria such as Streptococcus gordonii [11 ] and for survival within human myeloid dendritic cells [15 ].
- However, if a focal liver lesion cannot be deemed benign confirmatively without suspicion, a suitable strategy for obtaining an accurate diagnosis is to perform further evaluations, such as liver MRI or CT with contrast enhancement.
- We find that the network-based measures such as PageRank centrality and community coreness measure can give valuable insights into identifying the key industries.
- Some pigments were not present as both GP spectra and HPLC standards, such as α-carotene, 19’-butanoyloxyfucoxanthin, crocoxanthin, and lycopene, which were present as HPLC standards, but not as GP spectra.