suffixing 문장 EN
붙일, 접미사로 붙여
- 문장 suffix
- the gerundial suffix "-ing" in the English language
- e.g. in author and authoress, the latter is marked for its gender by a suffix.
- -mente is a pan-Romance adverbial suffix.
- The suffix "-able" changes "sing" into "singable".
- The -en suffix is also used formally to denote any English past participle, even if it does not use the suffix.
- 문장 suffixes
- Prefixes, suffixes, and infixes are all affixing particles.
- The flurry of adnomination (varying a "root" term with prefixes and suffixes, as "luminous," by a kind of home etymology, is turned into "voluminous") — this flurry of punning settles into a joke out of a farce...
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적