tightly 문장 EN[ˈtaɪtli]
- 문장 tightly
- First, it’s ineffective, because the country will never be ziplocked as tightly as he wants it to be.
- tightly clenched fingers
- The author takes rural midwestern life as a canvas for a series of tightly woven character studies.
- A tightly-knit coterie of executive powerbrokers made all the real decisions in the company.
- Doodles, therefore, wore a cut-away coat, a colored shirt with a fogle round his neck, old brown trousers that fitted very tightly round his legs, and was careful to take no gloves with him.
- "Were you asleep? Did I disturb you?" he would ask, seeing Fyodor flat on his back on the sofa, and then, ingressing entirely, he would shut the door tightly behind him and sit by Fyodor 's feet
- Tightly rolled makis are designed to appeal to the eye--the negi hamachi maki, for instance, is bursting with perfectly centered yellowtail and scallions.
- He took the plate in his hand, holding it between thumb and forefinger at one corner, letting it hang down. With the other hand he pinched it at the opposite corner, pressing thumb and forefinger together tightly.
- Now use your rammer to pack it tightly into the barrel.