typically 문장 EN
- 문장 typically
- A test chamber is typically a closable case where devices under test are placed.
- National diplomacy typically deploys its dexterity to secure advantage for one's nation.
- Typically, traditional excisors have carried out the procedure, but recently a discouraging trend has emerged in some countries where medical professionals are increasingly performing the procedure.
- Each flusher is typically paid $20 to $50. Fleets of cars, buses, and other vehicles are also at the ready to ferry voters to and from the polls.
- Thus the percentage recovery of metal from the ore was much higher than in the primitive process where the semi-vitrified gangue and half-smelted ore are typically rich in prills of copper and copper minerals.
- Greenmails typically result in reduced shareholder value.
- A meishi typically features the company name at the top in the largest print, followed by the job title and then the name of the individual.
- Southward and in the very center of the plain is La Mesa, hidden in the mesquite and with splendid, typically dug, wells.
- [ … ] he proved that microtonality and the angular vocal and instrumental lines that typically evoke modernist angst can just as easily create manic comedy.