whales 문장 EN[weɪlz]
- 문장 whale
- a beached whale
- There's nothing more thrilling to the whale watcher than to see a whale surface and blow.
- There she blows! (i.e. "I see a whale spouting!")
- The cow whale is not gemelliparous, and after incubation are supposed to carry the foetus twelve months ; some few have been found with twins, but it is rare ; the lacteal aliment is of a pure white colour.
- Every vessel had several keelless whale-boats, pointed at both bow and stern, so that they could be rowed forwards or backwards.
- the whale lashes the sea with its tail.
- The whale sounded and eight hundred feet of heavy line streaked out of the line tub before he ended his dive.
- The spoutings of a large whale can be seen from a great distance.
- 문장 whales
- The tour promised spiritual experiences with humpback whales and other cetaceans, but all we saw were seagulls and a dead sea otter.
- Marine scientists will plumb the Arctic Ocean and productive waters around Antarctica to see how shifts in sea ice and ocean currents affect species from clouds of shrimplike krill to whales, penguins and polar bears.
- Before the beachings, he notes, his team had spotted about 50 of the unusual Cuvier's beaked whales in the study area.
- Sperm whales and dolphins are odontocetes.